The biggest prizes of the physical Portugal online casinos come from the slot progressive jackpots. Fortunes can be made when we use just a few cents and for this reason machines are the most sought after in this market.
While winning is difficult, it is not impossible. Taking advantage of this maxim, some unpretentious gamblers achieved surprising results in slots and completely changed their lives. See below the biggest lucky ones of all times and get inspired to choose the best options.
Biggest Slots Jackpot Prizes
- $39.7 Million : The 2003 prize is still the biggest. It was awarded at the Casino Excalibur in Las Vegas to a gambler from Los Angeles. He had traveled to watch a basketball tournament, but stopped by the casino to place a $100.00 bet on Megabucks and received an almost unbelievable reward. This is a difficult feat to repeat.
- $35 Million: The second biggest cash of all time went to a 35-year-old woman: Cynthia Jay Brennan. On January 26, 2000 she went to the Desert Inn to celebrate her boyfriend’s mother’s birthday and bet $21 on the Megabucks game when she was surprised with the millionaire prize. Unfortunately, he was the victim of a traffic accident and started to use a wheelchair. Brennan currently seeks to help people in a similar situation through donations.
- $27.6 Million: A 67-year-old retiree Las Vegas resident won nearly $27.6 Million in the Megabucks game at Palace Station in 1998. She declined to be identified, just said she would share the real money online casino with her own children and grandchildren.
- $23.6 Million: In 2013 a 40-year-old Finnish gambler won that fortune on NetEnt’s Mega Fortune online slot on operator PAF. Do you know how much he spent on the bet? Only 25¢. We need to mention that two years before, a Norwegian student had won around 11 million on the same slot and for that reason Mega Fortune is considered one of the most incredible millionaire making machines.
- $22.6 Million: 74-year-old California retiree Johanna Heundl invested nearly $170 in Megabucks before enjoying breakfast at Bally’s Las Vegas. But she couldn’t imagine getting such an incredible gift. The victory came in 2002 and she mentioned that she would spend part of her earnings on a trip to Austria to see her family.
After meeting some of the biggest winners of all time, how about playing for the prizes using progressive jackpot slots? Luck can be on our side and we can only count on it when we are willing to take on challenges and participate in exciting matches.